Thursday 9 May 2013

My A-Z life!

Ooh okay maybe it can be a regular thing...
 
Age: 17! In my final year of school just waiting patiently until I join the rest of my year in the world of 18ness!

Bed Size: Double! It takes up most of my bedroom but it's worth it.
 
Chore you Hate: Washing up...I need me some rubber gloves...yeah I'm one of those girls!

 

Dogs: Labs! The only kind of dog I've ever had...so cute and smart!

Essential start of your day: Coffee. I am not a morning person!

Favourite Colour: A nice pink.

Gold or Silver: Ooh that's difficult...rose gold! Or if that's cheating then gold!

 

Height: 5"7

 

Instruments I play: None really...I tried keyboard & guitar...and I was nifty on the recorder! 

 

Job Title: Student.
 
Kids: None.

Live: Leicestershire

Mum's name: Tracy. NOT TracEy.

Nickname: Kirbster, Kirbs, Kirbalirbs, Kirboy.

Pet Peeve: Loud chewing, loud breathing, morning people who try to make you a morning person.

 

Quote from a movie: "WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB CAESAR!" "Gretchen Weiners had cracked."

 

Right or left handed: Right.

 

Siblings: None unless you count the dog!
 

Time you wake up: 7am on weekdays!

 

Underwear: ??

 

Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms, onions, cabbage, there's a lot!
 
What makes you run late: My mum hovering in the bathroom eurgh.

 

X-rays you've had done: None I don't think.

 

Yummy food you make: I stick to toasties and stuff whilst I can still take advantage of my mums cooking!

 

Zoo animal: Penguins or...in very special zoos...a good old SLOTH!
 
Well that was fun! I quite liked the different letters even if the answers were rather dull!
 
MissKgt

No comments:

Post a Comment