Wednesday 8 May 2013

Get your freak on: Tag

One more can't hurt right?! 


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
To be honest there's not really any 'family' nicknames anymore! But my future Auntie (and only my future Auntie!) calls me Kirbalirbs!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I pick things up with my feet a lot rather than my hands...I have those strange toes that can grabs onto things like fingers can!

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Frogs...pretty odd! (But understandable apparently) 
And...TRAINS. Yes, trains. Including the tracks...especially the tracks actually. And abandonded trains, or freight trains, or american trains...so normal.
 

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Bye bye bye-N*Sync...yeah.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Really loud chewers. Everyone says it but oof it drives me crazy!

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Apparently I click my thumb nail on my front teeth! I never really noticed!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side (literally!)
 

8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
Ooh..erm..I think it was these two big twin rabbits but I have no clue what their names were!

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
A caramel créme blend.
 

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
The usual...heat protection hair spray!
 

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
If I'm washing my hair...away from the shower head. If I'm washing my body or waiting for the conditioner to soak in then I turn and face the water!
 

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
As previously mentioned up there^ my toes/feet are pretty skilled! I'll freak my dad out by taking the remote from him and changing the channel with them!
 

13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Strawberry cables!
 

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
'Not gonna lie...'
 

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A vest top and long pyjama bottoms.

Ooh well that was fun! I do enjoy these little tags, they pass the time rather nicely between coursework/revision times.

MissKgt 

No comments:

Post a Comment