Monday 13 May 2013

Get to know me: Tag

Another tag...uhoh! I've took a couple of the questions out before I've even began!
 
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Naturally straight! Completely straight...it holds no other style for longer than a couple of hours or so.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Neither! It's my natural colour.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I admit that I wear it exactly the same everyday! Mainly because it'll get tangled and annoying if I have it down and then go outside at school!
 
4. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Literally 5 minutes if that! Depends how much concealer I need tbh...
5. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Not if I'm home alone or with my parents...but I do if other family is there!
6. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Not really...
7. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
If it's just school then I wing it! But if i'm going somewhere different i'll usually plan.
8. How often do you change your handbag?
Only about twice a year...my everyday bag that is! My going out somewhere else bag changes everytime I need one!
 
9. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 7am and go to sleep at about 11.30pm after going to bed at 10.30.
10. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed!
11. How tall are you?
5"7
12. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I remember a bit of my Spanish!
13. How many pets do you have?
1 dog.
14. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's just my initials!
15. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
 A Samsung S3300
 

No comments:

Post a Comment