Tuesday 7 May 2013

20 Questions: Tag

Another tag...I'm on a roll!

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without? A mirror...I'm paranoid okay!
2.Favorite brand of makeup? Rimmel London
3.Favorite Flowers? Lilies
4.Fav clothing stores? Dorothy Perkins
5.Fav perfume? Just Pink
6.Heels or flats? Ooh...if I'm out heels! For everyday flats!
7.Do you make good grades? Yes.
8.Fav colors? Pink, Coral, Teal, Blue
9.Do you drink energy drinks? Nope.
10.Do you drink juice? Yes.
11.Do you like swimming? I can't swim...
12.Do you eat fries with a fork? Not usually!
13.Whats your fav moisturizer? Simple Kind to Skin
14.Do you want to get married later on in life? Definitely!
15.Do you get mad easily? I want to say no...but I can't lie.
16.Are you into ghost hunting? Not really...it's a bit too spooky for me!
17.Any phobias? Trains (inc. the track!), Frogs...I know they're strange!
18.Do you bite your nails? Nope.
19.Have you ever had a near death experience? Not really.
20.Do you drink coffee? Yes!


MissKgt

No comments:

Post a Comment