Saturday 10 August 2013

25 Random Questions: A Tag

Random questions?? Why not...it's not like it'll come as a shock ;) Onto the questions....

Question 1: Do you have any pets ? Indeed! As you may have seen in my furry friend tag I have a dog :)

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: My phone, a glass and a remote control :)
Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? I have no idea..it's night-time and I am NOT looking out the window! But since I can't hear rain I'd say it's cold but dry? 
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? I'm learning right now so I haven't crashed! But it's my test on Monday so wish me luck! :) [I totally passed!!]
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 11am...it's a Saturday!
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? This morning :)
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone! It was earlier tonight since we just got it on DVD (we only had a video..that's how old that film is!) and we're going to rewatch them all up to the 5th one and then see the rest for the first time! We just got a bit lost after that one and so we have to catch up a bit :) 

Question 8: What does you last text message say?  "Ok not done a lot tbh just relaxing after everything :) we need to go to costa next week or see a film!! Oh dear, if he freaks you out send him my way and I'll show him how to be freaked out ;) :P" ...I have no words...

Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Everywhere by Michelle Branch...don't judge me...

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? No! Not even Wales or Scotland.

Question 11: Do you like sushi?  I've never tried it but the idea of it freaks me out a bit.

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Either Tesco or Asda :)

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? If you count Night Nurse then yes.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? 0

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I have a laptop but my dad has a desktop so there's both in the house :)

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 18!! All my friends are there already so i'm the baby...one of them turns 19 4 days after!

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Nope

Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Never have :)

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: I'm going to answer for tomorrow since it's 23:25...and nothing! 

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? I have no idea...probably yesterday! I'm pretty emotional...

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Pepperoni, chilli beef, ham, pinapple, sausage...i'll stop there.

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Cheeseburger hands down!

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? I tried to a couple of months ago but I had to give up at 
5am since I'd got up at 7am the day before and been to work with babies!

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Definitely! I don't know how people say they taste the same..

MissKgt 

No comments:

Post a Comment