Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Furry Friend: Tag

Dedicated to my faithful companion!

1. What is your pets name?


Otto!
 

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
A Labrador retriever!
 

3. How long have you had your pet friend?

4 years in August! Woah!
 

4. How did you get your pet?
Me and my dad tried persuading my mum to get another dog for about 6 years with no luck at all! Then when we were on holiday the cottage owner gave us his log in for ePupz, me and my dad found a lab puppy for sale in our home town and got my mum to phone up. Turned out the advert was a few months old, the dog had been forgotten about and he was 5 months old and still going by the name of 'puppy'! So we arranged to go and see him when we got home, and as soon as he was let out of the shed (where he lived!) he ran off down the cow field. Not the best first impression Otto. Since it was such an awful place we couldn't leave him there despite him not being what we originally planned for.
 

5. How old is your pet?
4 years 3 months
 

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Whenever my mum gets his lead out of the cupboard he runs into the living room as though he doesn't want to go out. Every. Single. Time. 
Then he'll lift his paws up and step into his harness when he's told to... 
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
He's the best little thing ever.
 

8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Going out in the snow! He gets so excited whenever he sees it!
 

9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Otto the toto, Ottsie Totsie, Mr Moo, Mr Toto

We made a calender for my mum...this isn't just his everyday outfit!
MissKgt

No comments:

Post a Comment