Monday 24 June 2013

40 Beauty Questions



I'm going to do a beauty tag! But its worth keeping in mind that I don't wear a lot of makeup or have a huge passion for it...I just enjoy watching youtube videos and blog posts about it so thats where i've picked up most of my knowledge :)
 


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I'd say combo
-What is your current facial wash? The Body Shop Tea Tree foaming cleanser
-Do you exfoliate? Yes
-What brand do you use? Garnier
-What moisturizer do you use? Simple Kind to Skin Light
-Do you have freckles? Nope
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes!
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No but I nearly did!

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Just concealer and powder!
-How about concealer? Rimmel Wake Me Up
-Do you know your undertone color? Pink.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? They can look lovely!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I did.
-What brand of mascara do you use? None
-Sephora or MAC? We don't have sephora but if we did i'd choose it!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Just a power brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No but I would
-For the face? Nope
-What is your favorite eyeshadow? MAC Woodwinked
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Neither
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? N/A
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They seem a bit messy tbh!
-Do you use mineral makeup? Nope but I used to.
-What is your favorite lipstick? I prefer stains!
-How about lipgloss? MUA Peach Shimmer
-What is your favorite blush to use? None
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes!
-Do you go to CCO's? No
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Nope
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I don't think so
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Cakeyness!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Neutrals
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Millie Mackintosh
-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use? Concealer
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I could...but I'd rather not
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? No!
-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Rimmel
-What do you think of Makeup? It helps with confidence!



MissKgt

No comments:

Post a Comment